Welcome to eDesignBox
Our eDesignBox service is a personalized and affordable way to get the designer look you want without the high cost of a full-service designer. Clients achieve their personal design goals as they work interactively with our professional designer through design assessments, photos and measurements, ultimately creating an amazing custom space
eDesignBox is for prospective clients who don’t really want or need a full service interior design firm. It’s for the client who wants to do the work with the guidance of an experience interior designer; others may have a limited budget and want to do their own purchasing based on a design “master plan” for their rooms. Irrespective of your reason for choosing eDesignBox all of our clients share a desire for a personalized design experience, total control of the design process, and have an appreciation of MOD’s design aesthetic.
In six to eight weeks you will receive a eDesignBox containing the plan for the room(s), which includes a:
- Introductory assessment call to review your questionnaire.
- Comprehensive high-end interior design plan including concept board for design inspiration.
- Custom floor plan displaying furniture placement any built-ins and cabinetry.
- Furniture, fabrics, wallpapers/paint, flooring and hardware selected for the space.
- Custom draperies design, fabric selection and resources for production or purchase.
- Thumb drive with a digital copy of your design plan, making it easy to take with you on shopping trips.
- Detailed implementation plan and a list of shopping resources.
- Complimentary 30 minute call to answer any questions once you have received your eDesignBox.
The process is easy and fun! We just need a few things from you…
- First, we will need payment of your design fee in full via check or credit card and a signed eDesignBox Interiors contract.
- Once we receive your payment, you will receive an email from us with an assessment questionnaire.
- When we receive your completed questionnaire, we will schedule your assessment call to review your questionnaire.
- We then ask you to forward digital photos of the space or spaces that we will be working on as well as some exterior photos of your home, so that we fully understand the architectural style with which we are working.
- Next, is measurements of the space we are designing. We have a step-by-step guide for both measuring and photographing your space to ensure we have just what we need to get started.
- We will also need to see your vision for the space. Send us images of magazine room designs or furnishings you love. Pictures of items you would like to purchase or already have and “must keep”. If you have a pinterest account with photos that would work too.
Our goal is to begin work on your order as soon as payment is received. We try to complete orders in 6 weeks, so the quicker you send us all information we need the faster we will be able to put your master plan together. To request additional pricing or have any of your questions answered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve received your custom eDesign Plan, it’s time to go shopping, get to work, and transform your space!
Conventional interior design services can cost up to three times as much as an “eDesign” room design. With a MOD eDesign room design, you can achieve your dream space by adding your own DIY know-how, while using our professional interior design skills and save hundreds of dollars!
|Service||Investment Design Fees|
|Half Bath/Powder Rooms||$370.00|
|Half Bath/Powder Rooms||$325.00|
Congratulations on deciding to invest in a personalized design for your home! Creating a beautiful home is one of the best investments you will ever make. You decide how many rooms to design; you can start with one or several rooms. Design fees are based on the average scope of design and size of the room.
**Other spaces or projects can be priced upon request.
**Designer items may be ordered through MOD eDesign at a special wholesale price plus ordering fee.
To request additional pricing or special orders, email us at email@example.com