Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Recipe
Crispy bacon-wrapped avocado slices is always a hit! So, with the Superbowl coming up, I thought I would share with you my favorite game-day snack. I love this recipe for many reasons, the first is that it features one of my favorite foods avocado! It’s also super easy to make and paleo friendly. These are always a crowd pleaser served with grilled or friend shrimp and always look very artsy and elegant on the table.
SERVES: 4 PREP: 10 min. COOK: 15 min.
- 1 avocado
- 4-6 strips of bacon
- Chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the avocado into equal slices.
- Wrap each avocado slice with 1 slice of bacon
- Sprinkle some chili powder over the bacon-wrapped slices, and line them up on the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Tip: keep in mind that you can add variety by wrapping other vegetables like enoki mushrooms, carrots, or Brussels sprouts. You can also go for a savory sweet option and use dates.
Do you have a go-to Superbowl snack that you like to make on Superbowl Sunday? I would love to know.